xisto Community
nhlgoalie2003

Psp And Wirlees Internet - On Security Threats

I doubt that, it depends really. I recently try and was successful in connection to my High School's Wifi network, they are on a 1Mbit/sec internet connection. So far only the library is Wifi connected to main tower and the IT lab wired to the library for internet. The PSP had trouble getting a good signal which meant hardly any connects. But once it connected it was surfting at dial up speeds, i guess this is due to the low signal pick up(only 15%) which i thought was weird at first and said maybe the schools using the web, but no its morning, the IT Lab & library are closed, so its due to signal strength( guess the low signal pick up is because of the limit Wifi power consumption the PSP has). So i asked my friend to try his laptop in the same area, it got a strong signal and connected right away. The speeds were amazing, we got about 89% of the school's internet connection speed. So to conclude the psp has a weak signal, in other words its doubt full that it will slow that computer's internet connection down, only a little bit, unless its dial up connection your using. You should elaborate more, so we can get a greater understanding of what your trying to do.

The psp has a really weak wifi card, i've seen some extension mods for getting a better connection by making the antenna long or even bringing the antenna external.

The psp has a really weak wifi card, i've seen some extension mods for getting a better connection by making the antenna long or even bringing the antenna external.

1064336981[/snapback]

ok, thats cool, wish i could get one. Heres another problem, ever herd of low volume? does anyone else other than me as this problem, where the volume level is too low at 100% no matter what is played.