xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mich

Web Set Designs For Free

I am new to this site and have not got my hosting yet, but I have over 100 web sets designed. I design web sets, background tiles, background graphics and more for people to use on their homepages. It is my hobby and they are offered for free. My domain is temporarily out of service because my original host server has gone down. I want to earn points fast so I can apply here for hosting. Take a look and see if this can help you.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Mich

Welcome to Asta im sure you will fit right in here and the hosting is exceptional as im sure you will soon find out, and i think its great that you provide web sets for free :D i did have a browse and you are very telented, the one i liked personally was "lost in thought".Enjoy it here and hope to see more of your work.

Welcome to Xisto and enjoy your stay. Saw some of your design they look pretty good, saw some the of the source code to a few of them to get a general idea what kind of skills you have, which are pretty good.well i ask this one question have you started designing in xhtml and stat using external stylesheets yet?

well i ask this one question have you started designing in xhtml and stat using external stylesheets yet?

1064334842[/snapback]

I have not tried xhtml or stat. I am experimenting with stylesheets, but haven't got a good grasp of it yet. I use Web Design in a Nut Shell by Jennifer Niederst as my reference at this stage. Any suggestions to help me learn? :D

mich