xisto Community
mayank

Just Finished This Sig & Avatar best from me so far

Please rate & comment!

I've made this for the official tournament of Xisto!

Sig :

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOW, Wonderful !I really love them. How did you make those ones. I have nothing else to say. It's out of my imagination.Mayank, the avatar is so beautiful. Why don't you change your avatar to that one.PS : Could you please send me a copy of the source file (.PSD). I just want to learn something from your artwork

well thanks for appreciating my work!I will be creating a tutorial for this shortly so that people like you can create sigs like this. And as far as avatar is concerned...I'll be updating it soon!Please dont mind, I wont be able to provide you the PSD file..but certainly the tutorial will be detailed enough to help you make one like this!

i liked them a lot.. nice work and well done.... and it's a good ideea to match your sig with the avatar... i never tought of it... but once again... well done..as far as the PSD file... i think it's his right to take all the steps necesary to make sure that he will get all the credit... but then again, i guess he could help others to learn from his work... so it's your decision...good job once again !

Ok! as far as PSD is concerned...I'll give to all of you..I'll upload it!But only when the tournament at Xisto gets completed...as soon as it gets completed..You'll be getting the PSD!

Ooo nice :D Good one dude - it stinks of nature and those drasted butterflies.. joking apart - really pleasant and colourful, although you won't find much of an art crtitic in me, except for actual photographs. That's where my knowledge of visual arts starts and ends :D

OK. The first time I looked at it, what striked me was the saturation of the artwork. Maybe it is the real like Oils I have been working on, so do not fret a lot about it. Even with those saturation levels they have come out nice.I like the theme match of your avathar and signatures. And moreover, because of the free and assymmetric approach you have put into the sig, it looks neat and proffessional. (My apologies if you are a proffesional. :D ). The favorite feature of these to artwork I liked is the neat blend of the dotted girdwork with the nature - theme. That is a bold move you did there.As for the PSD file, that is your call, and if someone asks me, I respect it. Good going.

Wow man, it's so nice. Pleasent for the eyes and the mind :DThe only thing I don't like are the sides of both the signature and avatar. The bottom and the top are nice with the transparent black part, but the sides look a bit unfinished - maybe it's just me...

I really like your sigs as well, the first one is just beautiful. I am looking forward to getting some tutorials so that I can make some sigs that I hope will be 1/10th as good as yours.

Wow! some great comments!
Anyways...I've uploaded the PSD for everyone! It is on my site :
https://mayankgupta.com/
I would like to appologize for one thing and that is..I dont remember what font I used in it (I think it was this) ...I formatted my computer and installed XP...I will try to figure that out as well...if the one I've mentioned is not right.

Till then, try to make best use of the PSD :)