xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kimozana

Heyz, <~~~ Newbi Here Lol

Hey all, nice to meet you.. i just joined up yesterday after finding this link on myspace forums.. so i thought i would check it out.. well let me tell you a little about my self..My name is Bill. I live in west Virginia. I'm 17 years old, 18 in may.I'm the tech support and one of the GM's for a private sever called Crimson-Ragnarok Online... Im on myspace... (go figure on how i found this website lol)and im training yo get my bixy certification so i can work with cisco and aries tech. well if you want to know anything more just ask. and its wonderful to meet you all.-Bill (Full Metal)

LOL... Welcome to Xisto kimozana. Glad to see another tech-savvy addition to our family at Xisto :D. Some small advice ... look up the rules and faq before you post. They'll save you a lot of trouble later on. It's very easy to keep up your credits by contributing whatever you can to the forum. Hope you have a nice time.