xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
juventino79

Flight Sim 2004: Virtual Airline

Hello allI am going to be starting a new virtual airline with my forum creditsI was wondering if there was any avid flight simmers on this forum besides myself.the airline i am starting up will be called Echo virtual Airways. I have not decided on any hubs yet. but i have thought of a few like Boston Logan, Atlanta HartsfieldI would start off in North America and then expand to europe maybe.The initial fleet will start with ERJ-135, ERJ-170, A320,the airline will fly online only through vatsim and we will have an automated pi-rep acars systemI would need help to start off is anyone interestedLooking for An Fleet Manager(aircraft painter), Hub Manager

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Hey Juventino,Sorry, but what is a virtual airline? Are you starting something similar to a virtual game like MS Flight simulator or something? Or is this an online multiplayer game?

A virtual airline is a simulation of a real airline where pilots join to fly specific aircraft on specific flights. I am doing this online cause you can meet people its just more fun. there are a ton of virtual airlines out there if you do a search on it you will find plenty of results, i have belonged to many, but i think its time i can make my own now, its hard work cause i need to learn php and mysql, so my pilots can enter theyre flight reports or have it done automatically anyhow if you still dont know what a virtual airline go check ou euroharmony.com its a great virtual airline that i flew with for a while

Oooook :D ... i think i get the picture now. It's a simulation of a commercial fleet done together with lots of other people who join in together at a website. Sounds quite interesting. Maybe I'll try it up one of these weekends and see how it goes about. I got this link while searching for more info on virtual airlines:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Kind of explains everything about a virtual airline. All the best with your fleet Juventino :D.