xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Just Bought A Creative 7.1 Live 24 Bit

Another cool upgrade - just got myself a Creative 7.1 Live 24-Bit.. and WHOAAA WHAT DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT of sound quality. One terrific piece of hardware I must say. I even tried on my friends normal desktop speaker set - even on the basic 2.1 (2 speakers + subwoofer) system - it's quality is simply amazing.

Earlier on I was using the Intel Soundmax onboard sound card, which came along with my Intel D915PGN board. Unfortunately (OR FORTUNATELY :huh: ) due to power flunctuations - the onboard card died out.. What came out was that my UPS was long dead and hence couldn't sort out the surges well - hence RIP the onboard card. Anyway, subsequently I went off and got this ulta sleek pitch black UPS and the new Sound Card and am having a terrific time with both :) Hadn't the old UPS died, none of this would happen - hehe.. so not everything happens for the worse :P

Rockin' on the Rich BASS

You think thats sounds nice???? Get the X-FI with the S750 Gigaworks speaker 7.1 set and you well go deaf with quality or I guess you can still get a really expensive BOSE system but still man THAT ROCKS!!!! oh well congradulations on your new purchase ands it's about time you moved on from on-board sounds you poor thing I feel sorry for youl.....well not anymore

Well, I have a simple onboard SoundStorm SPU, an Ozaki 5.1 surrounds set that has a lot of noise on the front speaker, and yes, I'm happy about it :huh: Nice buy tough, hope you'll enjoy (I guess your neigbours will enjoy it too :) )