xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Few New Sigs I Worked On Over Break small collection

yeah, i have been gone for awhile...thats why i havent posted any of my sigs lately...i noticed that there is a sig forum now (yay). anyways....here is what i have been working on over my vacation.

Posted Image

this first one i wanted to be a pop-out sig but i cant seem to get it to save so that the background stays transparent (can anyone tell me how to do this?) - this is actually the first pop-out sig that i made, and it is saved as a .png, when i looked at s&m's pop-out sigs i couldnt tell any difference between his saved file and mine....o well...

Posted Image

this is one that i just tossed together from an old render i found...i got bored...i do this a lot...but i thought that id post it and see what you guys think of it...i tried to keep it simple with the design though...not to crowded you know...

Posted Image

i am proud to say that this is my first vector sig...i have messed around with them before...but never really bothered to come up with anything interesting...so over break i decided that i would actually try...so i gathered up a bunch of vector brushes and a bunch of renders and came up with this one...there is a border but it didnt show up as well as it did on my computer with my monitor...

Posted Image

and last but not least is this one...i spent a lot of time on this one getting borders and layers and blends right...i think it turned out quite well...one of my better sigs...but i wanted to know what you guys thought as well...and the border turned out quite well...

i had also came up with two other sigs...halo sigs...but they turned out like crap and i just tossed them (didnt feel like posting them i mean)....

let me know what you guys think...thanks all

To make your background transparant, copy paste it in paint. Get your background white, and save it as .gif. When you now put it somewhere, the white will be transparant :huh:Mark

correction save it as .png don't sae it as gif or it will get pixelated.but yeah sigs 1, 3, 4 are your best ones that I have seen from you in awhile especially like the background on the 4 one. hard to read the text on your pantera sig though.