xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pyost

The Moderating Team Error

The forum I administrate work just fine, but there is just one problem. The board version is 1.3, and the error occurs when I click the moderating team link. Here's what I get:

There appears to be an error with the *********** database.You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

And then it says:

mySQL query error: SELECT m.id, m.name, m.email, m.hide_email, m.location, m.aim_name, m.icq_number,                        f.id as forum_id, f.read_perms, f.name as forum_name, c.state
                FROM astahost_moderators mod
                  LEFT JOIN astahost_forums f ON(f.id=mod.forum_id)
                  LEFT JOIN astahost_categories c ON(c.id=f.category AND c.state != 0)
                  LEFT JOIN astahost_members m ON ((mod.is_group=1 and mod.group_id=m.mgroup))

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mod
                  LEFT JOIN astahost_forums f ON(f.id=mod.forum_id)
            ' at line 3
mySQL error code:
Date: Monday 19th of December 2005 11:04:15 AM

I have heard many advice waht to do, but nothing worked. Can you guys help?

what mods have you installed? lets tart with that, but from the looks of it you must have not editing the file correctly when you install the member group color mod.

I have installed a Spoiler Tag mod, but this hasn't been working from the beginning. Besides that mod, I haven't installed anything else. I have messed with the file that contains this code, but only to try some advice I was given. Unfortunatelly, it didn't work, and it still isn't. I have been told that there is an error in the code itself, but none of the suggestions helped.