xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Colamusic

My Latest Grunge

I'm not so sure I like it. For one thing, I can't stand the outside of it, if you're going to do that, don't use gif. The indexed color mode will screw with your edges if there's cut out area's or whatever. PNG is the file format for that. I alos just don't like it in the firstp lace, not a good idea with that specific image, It might work i nsome cases, but not there.

well i would have to say its a job well done 'but' i just don't like one thing on the image which is that thing on the top left corner. The thing that looks like a gas mask i just don't see how it fits in with the image i think that should be replaced with some other effect like the blood streak marks or some other grunge effect but that thing just makes it look off. Anyways that my suggestion but very well done i love the blood effect.

Nice image, you have good knowledge of photoshop (if that's what you used) but grunge is tending to be newbish because everyone does it, grtunge brushes are always the same. If you still like grunge, what i did was select marquee a part of an image and define it as brush, that was grunge not just scratches. I didn't keep myself occupied with grunge too long though.

Nice image, you have good knowledge of photoshop (if that's what you used) but grunge is tending to be newbish because everyone does it, grtunge brushes are always the same.  If you still like grunge, what i did was select marquee a part of an image and define it as brush, that was grunge not just scratches.  I didn't keep myself occupied with grunge too long though.

62556[/snapback]

I had similar thoughts too, much of the grunge you see nowadays is brushes downloaded from some site and randomly (or sometimes purposedly) used in or on an image. Something different and completely revolutionary has to be done for me to like it now.

Ooooo! Looks ffrreeaakkyy... I used to love Reapers with Scythes. I reckon it's great, I'm no good at graphics, only can do basic stuff. The background looks good, and I like the texture of the floor. Keep up the good work (P.S. JaVe that chick on your siggie looks hot!!!)