xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pokbunnag

My Most Comfortable Browser Explorer

This program may help you to browse internet easier than before because I think it has everything you want the MS Internet Explorer has. It's "Avant Browser" which you can make new windows on the same program and you can choose tab to change your web page. and you can choose new blank page, or new current page or new and go to your home, is it good?

I think you should try it.

you can download it here http://www.avantbrowser.com/
'>
http://www.avantbrowser.com/

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

I tried it some minutes ago. It's not as fast as Opera, not powerful as FireFox. The only thing that attracted me was the interface. The AvantBrowser is pretty beautiful. Good if I have enough time. Not good when I'm in a hurry and need fast data mining.

If you pay attention to some things, avant isn't a browser so much as an interface for IE... they use all the same histories and stuff... unless they've changed in the last year or so. It's got some snazz to it but I'll stick with my firefox, anything siilar to ie makes me always concious that I'm using it, waiting for a crash :huh:

People always say ____ browser is faster, but I've never really noticed much of a speed difference. Must just be me...OH I did notice a dif back on my 26.6k connection when using opera, it was maybe 10% faster then the others... but nowadays with broadband I cant notice any difference.

Why not, with broadband, you can feel more differences. I'm using a broadband connection now. The sites are really fast when using Opera. Especially when you allow it to use up fo 128 (max) connections at once.

Well I would never use a browser which is IE based, but just has a different interface, my favourite now is Opera after it got free and I really notice the speed difference between firefox and opera, opera is faster, but firefox with its extensions is powerful/useful for me as a web developer, I always have 8-12 tabs open and when I start, quit, change between tabs, on a high resolution Opera is really faster and when the site source is "big" with lots of html/css/ Opera scrolls faster for me too. Oh but I think I got a little off topic :huh:

Well firstly I'd say try all the ones mentioned here, why not? But the main points would be security (meaning not internet explorer...), features (like if firefox's extensions appeal to you for all their added ability) or apparently speed (Opera?). Just try these ones and others out, compare them, and you'll probably have one that just feels better for you