xisto Community
Dreamckr

Just Getting Started... my introduction

Hello everyone!My name is Angie. Thought I would come here first and introduce myself before I go get lost in all of the other forums. I am from Florida but live in Belgium now. I spend many days just sitting infront of the computer trying to learn anything and everything. So I ended up here and am hoping to get some quality web hosting. Okay so thats all for now.

Hi Angie :huh: First of all - welcome to Xisto. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. We've a thriving community here that is built upon helping each other out in all sorts of technical difficulties. But it's not just limited to that. You'd probably find a forum to discuss any topic you want - under the sun and the moon. So don't hesitate - just dive in and pick a topic of your choice and start discussing. Be assured that none of your views will be ridiculed or looked upon with contempt - that much can be guaranteed about the terrific community we have here :)Regards,m^e

Hello Micro Earth,

Thanks you for the reply!

I was hoping you could help me with a question I have...

If I add a reply to a topic should that be considered a post? Or do posts only count if you start a new topic? I am just curiuos I have done both but only 1 post was counted.

Thanks you!

And thanks again for the welcome!

Angie

Hi Angie :huh:

First of all - welcome to Xisto. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. We've a thriving community here that is built upon helping each other out in all sorts of technical difficulties. But it's not just limited to that. You'd probably find a forum to discuss any topic you want - under the sun and the moon. So don't hesitate - just dive in and pick a topic of your choice and start discussing. Be assured that none of your views will be ridiculed or looked upon with contempt - that much can be guaranteed about the terrific community we have here :)

Regards,

m^e

1064332655[/snapback]

All posts are counted, provided that they are interesting. Just try not to spam, posting for nothing.A reply to a topic is worth as an original post. Especially if your reply helps the guy who wrote the topic.By the way, welcome aboard.RegardsYordan