xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Logan Deathbringer

Tell Me What You Think Please Well new site design...its review time

well folks I have a new site design up let me know what you think please...still working on the templets for Mambo and SMF but lets hear what ya'll have to say...

Click here to go...

there is the link have fun and let me know what ya think...thanks...

Oh to view some of the site you will need to sign-up, but that is mainly for some of the Forums...

The site looks nice, but there are some things I think you should change.First of all, switch to Joomla. It's just like Mambo, but it's free and will remain free, while Mambo will become... expensive :huh: The other thing is that you remove the ADMINISTRATOR button from the menu. You can always access the admin panel from http://ww1.youwebsite.com/ think about putting a header image :)

well folks I have a new site design up let me know what you think please...still working on the templets for Mambo and SMF but lets hear what ya'll have to say...

Click here to go...

there is the link have fun and let me know what ya think...thanks...

Oh to view some of the site you will need to sign-up, but that is mainly for some of the Forums...

1064332394[/snapback]

This is a very good site, you must have spent a lot of time on it. However, I think it's weird that you have the news in two places, and don't much information about it in either place. IMO you should just use that box to put the whole thing from the latest news topic you posted.

The teamspeak thing on the left was an amazing idea