xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Latest Batch Of New Sigs

WOW, so cool. How did you make them. What software did you use? Where do the images come from? Can you tell me how to make them. I want a pic for my sig now.

well i have post in the graphics forum on where to get images i would recommend these sites to design themgamerenders.com chaosGFX.com and i used photoshop.

Wow! Great set of mario sigs! Love the megaman sig but you know maybe you could add a delay to it when the mouth becomes clearer. Makes it more real and more eye-friendly because the constant swishing of the sword makes your eyes tiring after awhile. After that, i especially love the last 3. Those are, in my eyes, perfect! 3rd last was the best because i love that shadowy effect and "darkness in SM". The render basically takes up the whole sig which is pretty cool. I thought maybe you could've made the hand (or is it the hand?) on the left of the sig a little clearer so others know that the shadowman is actually "making a grab for you". Otherwise, it's great! Once again you've done Asta proud and made such a great set of sigs.

Heh cool i get to post to all of them in a row instead of a seperate post ^^The mario set is sleek and blended well but if it was my choice i feel red and blue are more the mario colours instead of red and green. For the fps sig maybe a bit more depth to the background for a jungle feel. The megaman is pro with the backgrond and animation of the sig and its not too busy at all really good layout. nice layer effects in the prince of persia sig i agree with techocin on maybe gettin git to reach out. The grunge tech bounty hunter i feel the sig background does not matche the render maybe sum blue and purple in the plain white tech brushes woud have blended it together. And as manyhave said before your paper master sig is beautiful but the name text doesnt look as good as it could be. Great set as always looking forward to the next set.