xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ramon

Your Favorite Online Rpg

Ok best one is Guild Wars here is some information about it:Guild Wars takes the best elements of today's massively multiplayer online games and combines them with a new mission-based design that eliminates some of the more tedious aspects of those games. You can meet new friends in towns or outposts, form a party, and then go tackle a quest together. Your party always has its own unique copy of the quest map, so camping, kill-stealing, and long lines to complete quests are all things of the past. Within a Guild Wars quest you have unprecedented freedom and power to manipulate the world around you; with the dynamic quest system, your accomplishments have a unique influence on your future. You don't have to spend countless hours on a leveling treadmill to get to the interesting parts of the game, because combat is designed to be strategically interesting and challenging right from the beginning. You don't have to spend hours running around the world to prepare for a quest, because Guild Wars allows you to instantly travel to the beginning of any quest that you've previously unlocked. You'll never spend days playing, only to discover that the choices you made early have left you with a permanently uncompetitive character. The unique skill system in Guild Wars encourages infinite experimentation but doesn't allow early choices to limit a character. And you'll never meet new players only to discover that you can't play with them or compete against them because their characters are on a different server than yours; in Guild Wars, all characters live in one seamless world.

I think the best RPG game EVER and ONLINE and MULTIPLAYER with BEST GRAPHICS would be Runescape. http://www.runescape.com/ it's the best! There are many skills such as Ranging (Archer), Magic (Mage) Prayer (Monk) or just a Meleer with the stats Strength (How high you hit), Attack (How often you hit high) and Defence (Self Explanatory xD) (Knight). And the best thing is.. you can be all of them at once! You don't need to choose a character class. There are other skills such as fishing, woodcutting, firemaking, cooking. There are lots of quests to do. The map of Runescape is huge. It is a very fun game, but to make it so fun you won't believe it, you can get members (US$8 a month) for a map 10 times the size of Free to play Runescape, more skills, more quests and better weapons and armours! Try it out now at http://www.runescape.com/

62030[/snapback]

Yeah...Runescape is the coolest RPG i no 2! But there is a cool stick figure RPG w here you get a job etc. it's at http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/76020

Well I play multiple MMO's1) Everquest, I have been involved with this since about a month after release tons of fun and great to play as a classic.2) Everquest 2, refer to above except i was involved with this in beta other then needing a high end system to play it another great game.3) Star Wars Galaxie, another SOE title that is quickly going to hell in a hand basket, they have basically shot this game and resurrected to just shoot it and leave it for dead this time around they have die hard star wars fans leaving the game who swore they would stick with it till the end. of course this could be the end that is coming lol.4) World Of Warcraft, Blizzards first MMO and a great success not to mention if you do a little search you can find emulators and servers supporting it as well as places to download the software and play on them. I myself play on the official Blizzard servers and it is a blast, kind of a half way point with everquest and everquest 2 but definately not the same plot/storylines lol. Out of all them even being a die hard SOE fan WoW takes the cake atm in my opinion.There are others lineage 2, knight online, guild wars, and such but none of them caught and held my interest. I am looking forward to DDO and as well MEO (middle earth online) if it ever gets off the ground that is.Hope this helps you in some way enjoy.

I've jumped around a bit...from runescape to conquer online (very breifly), and maple story. Out of the three, I'd have to go with Maple Story...It has very addicting gameplay that is easy to play, but difficult to master. I don't play MMOs right now and I'd like to keep it like that...they take too much time and absolutely no skill.

Well,Rune Scape all the way dude. Try it out it is a great gae. I know I know Everyone says " The Graphics Suck"I know it may suck but it is better than paying 15 dollars plus an extra 30$ for an account signup and a CD for World Of WarcraftRunescape is a Mid-evil Based game. With the new construction skill you willl be able to also build houses.THere are many skils to learn in RuneScape.Some are Magic, Archery, Attacking, Defense, Strength, Thievery, Cooking, Fishing, fire Making, woodcutting, Slayer, Construstion, and of course Potion MakingIf you need any help add me . My runescape Username is Ridwan232 or PM me if i dont seem tp be pnline sometimes. Hopei helpedCy'alland TTFN

WoW (World of Warcraft) ftw.If your looking for a free MMORPG then you should either tryKnight OnlineorLast Chaos.Last Chaos ftw when it comes to free MMORPG's

My favorites are as followsDark throneSamurai of LegendShields-upThe first two are mainly text based, the third has graphics, but is still considered Text based, i have been playing for bout two weeks and i like the feel of it, but then again it is time consuming

WoW is a hell of a lot of fun, but you need to have free time to play the game in order to really enjoy it. Paying $30 and only playing the game like 12 days (meaning sessions, not number of hours) in 2 months is really a waste.Guild Wars is fun, but also requires time. However, unlike WoW, it is free to play after the initial purchase, so you can still enjoy it even if you don't play so frequently.In conclusion, Kingdom of Loathing owns.