xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael's Official Render Packages saint-michael updates

ALSO I WOULD RECOMMEND SAVING THE URL CUZ IT DOES GET UPDATED.

OK, This will be a new thread for when I upload a new package of renders for you to download and use and abuse. Also I list the file size as well, but also these link provide some other info like download time as well. Also make sure to rate and comment on them as well to boost downloads from other sites as well.

Render Packages:
OK This wiill be a new thread for when i upload a new package of renders for you to download and use and abuse. also i list the file size as well, but also these link provide some other info like download time as well. Also make sure to rate and comment on them as well to boost downloads from other sites as well.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Wow! I'm impressed! Definitely a sweet gift =P, but you know, I've already downloaded the brushes.zip before from your filefront heh. It only gave me like 20-30 files i guess in ABR format but when i saved it in the presets folder and opened up Photoshop, the brushes selection seriously started lagging a little from the unexpected "weight" heh. So anyways yeah I've tried using a few and they turned out great! The first time i used it though, i only saw the design that the brush makes when you actually "paint/slide" across the layer instead of clicking and getting a full imprint from it. I might start downloading the renders and see what you've got, for right now though, Google's my friend. Thanks again!

for those who are downloading my render packs the site is down for maintenace so I will let you know when its back up.

Saint-michael's Official Render Packages

Saint-michael, all i have to say is thank you alot, thanks for saving me time to dl alot of renders at once rather then clicking 1 by 1 :unsure: .