xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lukasz

Technology Whatsgoing On? whatsup all

Yeah I also wonder that myself. I also wonder how much longer until we upgrade from regular cars to actual hover cars. I know there are a few prototypes out there. I wonder what it will be like in the world 50 years from now.

Yeah I also wonder that myself.  I also wonder how much longer until we upgrade from regular cars to actual hover cars.  I know there are a few prototypes out there. I wonder what it will be like in the world 50 years from now.

61849[/snapback]

Beth, they, being the media, said that everyone would have hover cars and be living on another planet by 2000. It's now 2005.

As for technology, I want to see more cars that employ the use of alternative energy instead of finding some diversion like drilling in Alaska. The only reason I want this is because I would hate to see petroleum run out and the gas in my area is about to go above the 2 dollar mark - it has never done that before.

Also, in the future, I believe broadband would...well...be broader for everyone so just about every home will have a T1 connection which would mean nonstop downloading (legal stuff of course :) )!

We can never truly predict "what will happen next". If we just put things into perspective, just a little more than 50 years ago, we were still in the "Hippie Revolution". There was no such thing as "Web Hosting" or internet, there were no cellphone cameras, no computers, televisions were black and white, and cars looked so crappy. They would have never thought that an "interent" existed. Alas, we can only know so much.