xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amby

Random Vent From Yours Truely.

This contains adultish content. So dont read if you're a prude or 13 or something like that ehhh!So I'm talking to this internet friend person right.. Not really a friend, more like.. Someone who talks to me when hes bored, and vice versa.. Anyway..He is telling me how he has a date tonight. I'm like oh wow cool... Because when we were first talking he seemed heart broken by an ex girlfriend and whatnot.. So I thought it was really cool that he was going out again, even if he was just going to get boned. Anyway. Im like "Getchu some!" meaning.. Get you some nookie, some sex, some butt etc etc. Anyway. Hes like "Well I got some from her last weekend".. Im like OoOo go him! And he goes on to say "But I actually really like her.. Im not all about sex you know. Im not a sex monster".. Lol. Im like yeah right. Whateva! Then not even 5 minutes later he asks me "So whens the last time you got some..".. Not all about sex eh? *raises eyebrow*.Anyway. So I got offline for a while.. Came back on, messaged him again.. We are talking and what not.. He says something like "Ohh yay! one more hour till I can go home and get beautiful for my date!".. Right.. So.. Im like "Kewlll! What is she like".. So he proceeds to tell me what she is like.. Im like "If she hot?" Hes like "Not hot hot, kinda plain jane vibe" etc etc etc.So I was like.. "she was obviously hot enough to bone!" And he said "I didnt bone her, it was more than that.. It was sensual".. Im like LMFAO mmhmm SURE. Okay.. I'm like "Was last weekend your first date?".. He didnt answer, and I asked again.. Hes like "we havent had a date..".. Im like "huh I dont get it?".. Hes like "We met at a club, and went home together".. LMFAO!!!!!!!!! So.. He'd known her for a few hours, took her home, slept with her.. Yet it was more than just a bone? Give me a BREAK. I told him he was so much more naive than me, yet hes at least 5 years older than I.. He proceeded to attempt to insult me with some silly little comment.. Hehe."it was so amazing Ma. I think I want to marrry her. Shes sooo dreamy"Well I can promise him one thing. She just wants the nookie! He may think shes absolutely DREAMMMYYY but she just wants his peice.. Poor guy. Oh well. Guess he'll find out for himself LOL.LMFAO! Oh lord. Okay so hes mildly amusing, and entertaining.. But he sure is full of crapola.. LMFAO. I should have known from the moment he told me I was pretty that he was full of it.. LMFAO.Oh lord. Thats hilarious..

HAHAHA omg, I know exactly what you mean!I met this guy online, and he was like, blah blah blah whatever. We basically just started talking pretty much daily. I talked to him cause I didn't wanna do my homework and I thought he was the same.Turns out, he fell in love with me....or my personality per say, and he's all acting lovey dovey and *BLEEP* over the internet and I'm like, "God, this kid is gay" but I went along with it cause I thought he was just messed up.Turns out, he really was in love with me, and I was like, "Oh God. I can't let this get any further or he'll look like a dumbass when I tell him I'm not interested in some guy over the net" so then I start sorta stop getting on AIM and start ignoring him and whatnot. Then he gets all pissed off cause I'm "avoiding" him. I told him it was for his own good since normal people don't fall so deeply in love with others on the internet. Hell, he doesn't even know me. So then I told him off, and the next day, he comes back and tries to tell ME off. Then he's like, "Omg, I'm done with this *BLEEP*. I can't handle it" >_> so I'm like, "yeah okay, go away"Then after that, he started saying it was my fault cause apparently I led him on and that I lied to him about him being hot and stuff. He really isn't. His head and face is like, it's really unattractive. Plus, he's super annoying. So anyways, He's all like, "Lolol, I dumped her *bottom*!" and I'm just like, "What the hell? Okay, say whatever that will help to rise your self esteem, dumbass."So I'm just sitting there cracking up as he tries to cover his *bottom*. He knows it's his fault cause he's the one who even cried over me. He's all messed up. Then when I said he cried, he was like, "How do you know I wasn't lying?" and I was like, "Well, you're callling me a liar.....so you must not be one....right?" then he just never responded. He's a dumbass.But yeah, I know what you mean. Hilarious. lol.....no date.....Man, these people are such hypocrites #_#

Amby, that guy on the net sounds pretty immature, are you sure that it's not some 10 yr-old kids bragging around and having sexual fantasies on the net?Wanting to marry people that they have only met once is rather foolish, and it's not very realistic if it comes out of the mouth of someone who enjoys going to the club and fooling around...But it's an interesting story.Milk, why didn't you just block him? Or is there no such option in AIM? I never use AIM sorry.

Milk, why didn't you just block him? Or is there no such option in AIM? I never use AIM sorry.

Haha, I did, but then he got all pissy at me. It was really entertaining for a while. It doesn't matter anymore though. He stopped talking to me cause he's mad at me >_>