xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jguy101

Searchcactus: Complete Offers Get $$$

Has anyone else heard of SearchCactus? It's a site where you can get cash by completing offers (such as joining eBay and bidding on one item, which you'll be paid $10 for). You can also create a publisher account, and get paid when people complete the offers if you post links to them on your site. Sadly, mine request for a publisher account for my blog got denied. :)

Anyway, here is the link...and if you feel like using my referral link when you join so I get $0.20, click here. ;)

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Sorry. I had to put up this note here. This is what I've been telling about referral links all along. This is EXACTLY how they should be posted. Jguy here has been a perfect gentleman and made no attempt to hide his link - rather he's provided us with both kinds - a direct link and one under his referral. Also he's provided us with a short review of the whats and what nots. My point is, referrals should ALWAYS be posted like this, giving the members a chance to decide for themselves whether they want to sign up under or directly. You'll notice for cases where this rule hasn't been adhered to, the link was removed.
Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

I used this one several years ago - for a few minutes, anyway. I got bored and lost interest. I guess I'm just not the sort of person who has the patience for raking in a few cents here and there while I'm online.

A few cents? You can get a heck of a lot more than that...you can even get ten dollars just for joining eBay and bidding on one item, and you don't even ahve to win an auction. There are other offers, where you can join Free iPod sites and get paid $0.80 just for joining. :)

Dude, I would rather work at a farm for an hour and get $10 than rather just doing stuff on the Internet, helping other companies get paid, while you get... what, $0.80? Mere 80 cents...This is just an act of boosting sales, or a strategic sales plan. It's used to encourage others to buy their products/use their services and you just get a "discount" or "a tip" for helping them out.It's all part of business/marketing. Haha! Funny how this all ties in together.

Search cactus was one of the old site which was using coupons and rewards to pay their members. It is no longer active now and even if it is then it is likely to be restricted to the US market. I see that they are similar to lockerz which is new these days. Both of these sites don't pay to their members, i don't know what they do with the points and money they get from us. In any case it is not working anymore for most of us. i think we should not waste our time on such rewards and offers site. 100% of the time such sites go down and no longer remain alive to pay us/members. So make sure you cashout or get referrals early to either get paid or to realize that you wasted time.