xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
derouge

Wrong Password/username - Fatal Error In Horde

I keep getting a fatal error when trying to check my webmail using Horde, through the CPanel. Also, when I try to open PhpMyAdmin I get an error saying "Wrong username/password. Access denied." However, I'm logged into CPanel fine, and after getting this error I changed my password. That went fine, as well. This is really annoying, I'm locked out of some stuff I sorta need access too. Anyone able to help?

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Hmm , I wouldent guide you through things i dont know, but would suggest you change your password or reset it and change again. Maybe this would help if any unadded info stacks up on the server.Or not then the best solution of all is to contact the support through your cPanel itself and followup on them. Things like this are very rare on Asta, so relax and things would get fine soon as you report them :)RegardsDhanesh.

I would submit a support request - except I cant. At least, I dont think so. I clicked the "Submit a Support Request" button and it brought up the page. Except, it doesnt allow me to file one. It says "The System Admin has not configured this feature yet." So .. :|

I keep getting a fatal error when trying to check my webmail using Horde, through the CPanel. Also, when I try to open PhpMyAdmin I get an error saying "Wrong username/password. Access denied." However, I'm logged into CPanel fine, and after getting this error I changed my password. That went fine, as well. This is really annoying, I'm locked out of some stuff I sorta need access too. Anyone able to help?

1064331272[/snapback]

Have you defined/created mail accounts and mysql databases yet ? That might be one of the reasons it's saying invalid user/pass - coz such accounts don't exist at all. By default there's no mysql database created when you setup your account.

The Horde database is an Admin function to set up on the server, unless you all have set this up differently, he can't do anything accept Admin what he creates. But then he may not have set it up right either.I'm sorry for questioning an Admin, but I'm not familiar with the set up here and I'm going by my past experiences.

I own a website Wrong Password/username - Fatal Error In HordeMy computer crashed and I refromated my hard drive and lost everything I downloaded PHP to creat my website some how I for got my user name and password you can go to my website http://www.jesusenterprise.com/ and please let me know how to get the php flies back on to my computer 

-feedback by Rev.Keith Ratliff