xisto Community
Mistikpso

Free Music Compression Program Music compression

Ive had this for a while and use it for websites with music its completely free no trial stuff or anything like that

It can Compress and Convert from one format to another, just about every audio type is supported: mp3, mp4, Windows Media Audio (wma), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC and many others [Codecs For DBPowerAMP], whilst preserving ID Tags,
Volume Normalize audio files,
Windows Explorer Integration - right click Convert To & popup useful information on audio files (such as bitrate, length).
ID tag editing [Power Pack Option],
Record from LPs or anything [optional Auxiliary Input install],
Fully compatible with Windows 95/98/ME NT4/2000, Windows XP and Linux (using Wine).

anyways its called: DBPowerAMP Music Converter
the site isDBPowerAMP Music Converter And Compressor

I've been looking for one for quite a while because now I have a usb cable to my mobile I can download music into it.... but normally the files are too large... i use something else but because it is the free version it cuts the song in half, ruins the quality and doesn't make the file any smaller.I'm probably going to try that out later on~

I have been looking for a software that can convert mp3 to wav files. Thanks for the link I'm going to try if this will meet my need and requirement. However I wonder how could they give so much for free! May be they are like Xisto - the free hosting site.. hehe

Thanks a lot :) It's a great program!Now I can convert mij wma-files into mp3-files realy fast. The only thing I had to do was installing the program and download an extra plugin. It's great

Does it let you set the compression? Because sometimes they automatically set it for you. I want the sound quality to be a little bit good rather than bad. I hope you understand what I"m saying.

If you're not using Windows, you should checkout KAudioCreator, it ripps CD, convert music files from WAV to ogg, mp3 and other.It comes preinstalled with KDE.xboxrulz

Does it let you set the compression? Because sometimes they automatically set it for you. I want the sound quality to be a little bit good rather than bad. I hope you understand what I"m saying.

63836[/snapback]

yes, you can set the compression. i've using it for along time ago. it's simple, fast, and easy to use... B)

btw, it's free, why don't u try it and tell us what u think here... :) :)

63836[/snapback]

Yes it does let you set the quality, why don't you download it and try it out? its free! :)