xisto Community
Vyoma

Is There An Online Rpg Maker And Game Tester ?

Is there any online RPG game maker, where I can design and playtest a RP game?I know there are quite a few that would let me download and design and playtest. But I would like one online.The problem is, my PC is broken (and I do not have enough dough to repair it), and I have access to only internet from cafes. I cannot download a RPG maker in every internet cafe I go, and keep moving the data files among them, right?So, I was thinking if there were a online RP game maker. I know, the possibility is very thin, but are there any sites that would let me hold an account there where I can design a RPG, and let me and some of my friends play?-Vyoma

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Is it possible to just buy some re-writable CDs and save the new version of your game every time? Or possibly a ZIP Drive? <shrug> I don't think there are any sites like you asked for, if there are I sure haven't heard of them when I was into MMORPG making a couple years ago.

Hmmm...There does not seem to be one. Well ...fine. I think I will work something out. Maybe I will program the games myself, now that I have got a website hosted at Xisto.Anyway, thank you guys for the input.

You dont really program games when using RPG Maker. If you are using RPG Maker XP you could download MNetplay, make the world a little larger, maybe add something and it would be enough for you and your friends to rp with.

Well, that is the problem bobokalln, I would not be able to download software since I will be using the cyber cafes for accessing the internet. I do not have a PC at home at present, so that rule out the possibility of carrying around storage devices.Note to Moderators: This thread may be closed if you wish, I do not see the possibility of finding such a site.

Why don't you simply get a USB flash drive and save your game onto that continuisly as you add more and more onto the game and travel from net cafe to net cafe?Could work, anyway just my 2 cents.

does anyone know anything abot this??

Is There An Online Rpg Maker And Game Tester ?

Does anyone know a game maker you can maybe make a default or a gam e from scratch,put a CD in (blank) and it will put it on the CD?

-question by James

robloxIs There An Online Rpg Maker And Game Tester ?

Replying to Vyoma

Yes there is actualy, with your friends online!Its called roblox! you can make friends withGo to https://www.roblox.com:443/ other players you don't know!To build, create, play in Your imagination is unlimitedYour own world! at roblox!If you pay money,You can build moreThan one world, andUp to TEN! you canMake your own charecter,Disighn clothes and buyThings throgh out the world!!You can battle, play and meet

-reply by drew

Free Game MakerIs There An Online Rpg Maker And Game Tester ?

There is a free game maker called Scratch @ https://scratch.mit.edu/!

Some people on the furoms have posted on how to put the games on a CD, but you can see one of my games @ Cubeworldgame.Tk; It was made with Scratch (which is the best game maker in the world- even a 9 year old can make a game)

-reply by Sean Thomas

Umm... Not with scratch.Is There An Online Rpg Maker And Game Tester ?

You have to download the Scratch client to use it... So you can play games(as long as you have java), but can't make them.

ScratchIs There An Online Rpg Maker And Game Tester ?

James , he said WEB-BASED! Sorry , but he did. You have to download scratch. Go to MyGameBuilder.Com , you can make free online rpg games there , I don't know if you can make it where you can level-up like in runescape , (I'm a noob to MyGameBuilder) but you can make a cool adventure like The Archer Game III or Burger Man. I hope you find this info useful!

-reply by 2020st

RPG Maker XPIs There An Online Rpg Maker And Game Tester ?

Is it possible to download this onto a flashdrive...My computer doesn't have enough memory, but my flashdrive has 2 gigabytes. So could I initially download it onto the flashdrive and nit the computer

-question by Alex Tingle