xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vyoma

Diablo Ii A fanatic fan - I am

Yes, Diablo!I played it when it was Diablo 1. I played its sequel.I played Diablo II aswell.Diablo II got me hooked. It has something in its storyline that kept me hooked until I finished the game with my Necromancer. I finisted even teh LOD expansion. After that, I went about playing all over again at the other difficulty and also using other characters.Come to think of it, it does not have a lot of 'oomph' in terms of game engine - other than that it is very stable. Even the graphics are good but not extra-ordinary.But, something just keeps me hooked to it. Forget the multiplayer affiliations, I cannot yet keep myself from not playing singleplayer ones.Does anyone out there have similar or opposing views on Diablo II?

Oh hell yeaah - I was so totally addicted to Diabolo I - but never got my hands on a copy of the second part.. It's just the overall theme of the game that gets you so hooked... and the music has that dark ominous forboding-evil feeling that always keeps your nerves on the edge.