xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
webdesignunlimited

Which Is The Best Gaming Graphics Card? Which one?

If you want pure mind blowing graphics I would stick to this::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>> I purchised Intel Core to Quad Q6600. Then I purchased a Asus Maximus extreme mother board. @ Ocz to gb Pc-3 10666 Dual channel DDr3 memory. Pluged in my Koolance external cooling, with my koolance HD dual hard drive cooler as well. Western Digital 750gb hard drive with OcZ 1010watt gameXstreamer Powersupply. Dual ATI Radeon HD3870 graphic processors with crossfire. It Cost $2500 Bucks.. But **** nothing I mean nothing no Alienware crap nothing compares to the performance and detail this computer manages...... It runs at 3300Mgz (Alienware best 2800)and Alienware costs atleast double the price?? One has to think..

graphic cardWhich Is The Best Gaming Graphics Card?

I am very interested in games and I have gears of war2 in pc know tell me which is best graphic card suitable for this game

-reply by suhail

what video card should i getWhich Is The Best Gaming Graphics Card?

I am a hard core gamer I play  a game with lots of people and I started to lag ever since I got the max level cap so I'm going to buy a video card but I don't know what card I should get I mostly need one because either I'm with 25 people or 10 and lag bad

-reply by nick

ATI RADEON FTW!Which Is The Best Gaming Graphics Card?

In my opinion, your best bet is a RADEON (ATI) I have a HD 3650 512mb at the moment (it came with my lappy [centrino 2 dual core, 4gb, 400gb hdd Toshiba, not bad for a lappy in my opinion - plays Crysius at medium, CoD 4 at medium, GTA IV at very low (lol)]) But I really like Radeons' because they come with ATI Catalyst Control Centre (CCC) which is a mini overclocking program.

Hope this helps!

suitable card?Which Is The Best Gaming Graphics Card?

I have HP intel g82865g pc.I want to buy a 128mb card due to limited budget .Please tell me which will be the best graphic card for playing games. 

-question by mazari