xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Members With Thousands Of Negative Credits: Read

Hi folks,

[tab][/tab]I believe something went wrong with the server time last night. People who've posted during this period might be affected with the credit problem - somehow the server time got advanced to June 2018 - as demostrated by this post: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/8779-topic/?findpost=61902

Naturally, when the new credits were calculated following a post, the time difference completely messed it up - as it calculated the difference of yesterday to 13 years later and alloted that many negative credits... lol.. sorry - I can't help but laugh at this stupid error. Those who've been affected - your accounts will be fixed shortly and whatever credits you had earlier on will be restored. Extremely sorry for the inconvenience, but this is the result of one of those "Electronic Ghosts" ...

I believe, those who didn't post during this period should have no problems with their accounts or credits.

Meanwhile, those who've been affected by this problem - will you be kind enough to enlist yourself in this thread, so that we're able to fix all of them in one shot. Just list yourself and also the amount of credits you had earlier on (no funny stuff here :) It can be tallied with the count of a day earlier) ... After fixing your accounts, they'll be reimbursed with the correct credit amounts again.

Till then, Thank You for bearing with us ;)

P.S. If you still have access to your account, you're advised to backup your site, if you don't have it backed up already.

yeah a change in time happen on the server yesterday, Xisto has a post from 2018 oooh look people in the future are posting on our forums, by now we should be in control of a goverment or something. :)

I suppose that the reason is, that we are not allowed to post.There is a issue, that all "last posts" for us lie in the future, and therefore all our posts get blocked by flood control.So if you don't fix that in the MySQL-Database (as a technician told me. Darek Alain.)we won't be able to post until 2018. Well, I suppose my account won't survive this long, so I requested a fix, but that hasn't happened yet. I'm not impatient, but I just wanted to tell you, that this is probably the reason for no one posting back, eh?Can't you just look up the "most recent posts"? The writers are the ones that have their credits messed up, so easy it should be.regards,rubenPS.: Took such a stupid acc. name so that no one else loses his favourite name. I'm a kind person, ain't I?

I wonder, did anyone's site get deleted? I know your site will be wiped out by -30 credits so why do people continue losing to -3245 or something like that? Nevertheless, I recommend everyone make back-ups of their site every once in a while. You never really know what might happen.I hope everyone affected by the time change will have their problems solved. Good luck with everything.