xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Thanksgiving Day Sig

Posted Image

i did this sig for a SOTW at another site but the question I have would you want to hunt a turkey with a shotgun in his hands? :)

Ah yes. Another great sig from another great person. Of course you've already put up the turkey render somewhere around the forums before and also already made the turkey sig a looong time ago but that's a pretty good sig anyways. My answer to your question would most porbably be a yes - a turkey has no fingers, it won't be able to pull the trigger =P

Haha, probably not considering that we humans would all probably be collapsing left and right on the spot. Not that I can necessarily blame them, per se... it's revenge and all from their side of the story. Man, now this has totally made me root for the turkey (no offense to anyone...) for apparent reasons. But I think I'm trailing off topic... >_<;;

Anyway, I really love the sig with the way you did the background in contrast to the turkey to make it stand out. Especially though, I love turkey's attitude. It has the whole... "Gun fully loaded here, human, so don't even think about messing with this turkey" attitude. /grin/ Not to mention, I think it fits even more with the "Open For Business 24/7" text right next to it. lol. Simply priceless. ^__^

-- scryoko

well i wanted to ad some other words to this sig but due to the langauge barrier that we must inforce I had to change it to something more less dirty.

My answer to your question would most porbably be a yes - a turkey has no fingers, it won't be able to pull the trigger =P

1064331014[/snapback]

This turkey has, it's the very rare Saint-Michael-Turkey, that only lives in Astahostia ;) ;) hehe, never had so much fun because of a sig Rofl.

(sorry for spamming :) )

-=jeroen=-

Wow, that was ironic! :) But that was a really well designed signature. I like the gold background. It really matches the holiday. The text matches really well, and the writing has some entertaining features. I love the turkey, though. It's fun how it's cartoon-like and the shotgun adds to that. That's my favorite part. I'd give the signature a 10/10....And I would hunt a turkey with a shotgun. ;)

well who would you place bets on a animal that ran fast then you with a shotgun or a track star?but yeah i might think of a comical xmas sig as well.