xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
plot

Imagemagick Needs GhostScript To Work On Vbulletin astahost please read

im trying to use imagemagick on Xisto but i couldnt, i found a small problem and went on vbulletin.com to figuer it out and found this topic

Link: vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbulletin-legacy-versions-products/legacy-vbulletin-versions/vbulletin-3-5-how-do-i-questions-and-troubleshooting/166052-imagemagick-image-in-admin?t=162053

it appears i cant use imagemagick with vbulletin unless ghostscript is installed first??

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

plot, if I am getting you right, then OpaqQue is very busy trying to reinstall everything. Just yesterday, he put GD back on. I'm sure that other scripts like it will also be put back on when he has the keyword - time.

i thought i had posted already but ill say again, imagemagick is obviously installed but it need ghostscript to work with my forums and i understand that OpaQue is very busy but its just something i felt i should point out