xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sixty

My First Try With Abstract Signatures

Hey sixty, Nice job on the sig just the background colour is too similar to the render and even though renders are meant to be blended in this it has no definition and the text is also a bit too transparent, if you work on that im sure it will turn out into a great sig.

Okay, cool. I'm going to reduce the color contrast on the render and change the text's visibility, and I'll post the results later.

1064330560[/snapback]

Nice one for a start, but as reaver suggested, change the background color a little, and try to change the text to a different color or shade. My idea might sound totally "not artistic" but i guess many people would like to differenciate between text and background through colors. Effects come in later. Correct me if i am wrong.

Regards

Dhanesh.

Not bad for a first attempt but try to get a higher quality image it would help.another things is the background abstract layer is too saturated try not to use color dodge so much.Last but not least your text. At first I didnt even notice there was text there, you must make your text stand out or else it's just in the way of the canvas I reccommend that outline the text with a color like black since you have white text.these are all things to keep in mind when making signature. Some over do it and some dont do enough.Good luck :)

i would recommend doing multicoloring of that kind of sig and also use some grunge brushes to smooth it out just a bit in some areas.