xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cypher

Hey, I Have Returned from lands far away

Hey, I was a member of Xisto a few months back, but I had to leave, because of personal reasons in the real world. I am back, and my site is obviously gone (due to not posting) I was wondering am I able to re-apply for hosting, or do I have to start a new account? I would really like to get my old webspace back, because Xisto was the best one I had found.

Hey Cypher,Doesn't look like there are any Admins/moderators logged in on the board right now to answer your question.You might want to re-post this question into the "Hosting requests" forum section to bring it to their attention.Hope this helpsRGPHNX

Hey, I was a member of Xisto a few months back, but I had to leave, because of personal reasons in the real world. I am back, and my site is obviously gone (due to not posting) I was wondering am I able to re-apply for hosting, or do I have to start a new account? I would really like to get my old webspace back, because Xisto was the best one I had found.

61658[/snapback]

When you gain your credits back by posting good quality posts, then you can apply for a free hosting again. Just do not, at any point, let your hosting credits fall below negative 30, and you shall be fine. :)