xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brunnen-G

The Moment Of Silence A great game

Hey people! Have you played the game? What do you think of it? I think that this is a great game(one of my favourite). It is sponsored by "Battlestar Galactica" (the TV show). And the game has something in common with the show. It is like a movie in which you control the main character:) An adventure game.

Game's official web site:
http://www.themomentofsilence.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

Havnt heard of The Moment of Silence, but after looking at the website the game looks Cool!! :):)

I might Buy it!! I waiting till SA comes out on XBOX!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

Here the rating system:80% - 100% excellent game, very recommendable 70% - 79% good game, recommendable 60% - 69% satisfactory, restricted recommendable 50% - 59% sufficient (not very recommendable) 40% - 49% rather deficient (not to be recommended - for hardcore-adventure-freaks and collectors only) 0% - 39% worst (don't put your fingers on it) So , if you see my scores you will see that it is a good game.