xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
altsr

New Game: Sudoku

I Hate Sudoku, It Hurts My Brain! You Gotta Find This Number And That Number. Although My Sister Loves This Game I'll Show It To Her When She Comes Home From Work. Too Bad Though That There Isn't A Download Link. Well Thanks For Sharing This With Us Anyway! :blink:

Edited by Steven9088 (see edit history)

I wouldn't call this exactly a new game because it has been around for quite a long time. It may be new on the computer, and it has certainly exploded in popularity these few years, but it has been around for decades.

I sometimes enjoy doing Sudoku when I'm bored or else, but otherwise I find it much not fun enough. For the challenging puzzles, you are on your own, or with the help of a computer-generated solver :blink: (but that wouldn't be too much fun, would it?). For the easier puzzles, I find that it can take me from 5 minutes to 5 hours doing them.

There is a PortableApp called Sudoku which (obviously) lets you play the game on your flash drive, iPod, portable device, etc.