xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Convert Fat32 To Ntfs Without Data Loss (dos-mode)

changing fat to ntfs but getting error msgConvert Fat32 To Ntfs Without Data Loss (dos-mode)

hi this is sirnivashan

whan am try to convert my f::/ drive am getting a error msg

whan I give this command convert f: /fs:ntfs (enter )

its not conveting am getting this msg

the type of the file system is fat32.

Enter current volume lable for F: ------(what should I give here)

Please tell me if anyone knew

Thanks srinivas

external hd changed from fat32 to ntfsConvert Fat32 To Ntfs Without Data Loss (dos-mode)

My wife accidently kicked off the nerobackitup software which uses and ext hd for back ups. I had tons of data (mp3's, jpg's, etc) on it. How do I get that data back?

-question by mdub

spread sheet updateConvert Fat32 To Ntfs Without Data Loss (dos-mode)

Dear Sir/Madam

Good morning

I am working on excel whereby I have to start from the maindatabase and lateron transfere the data from the maindata according to provinces,so I wanted to know the formular that I can utilise from the maindatabase to make it to updates itself  automatically.

-reply by magasha

As people know, NTFS support more features than the FAT32, I think you know this right? And considering the superiority it gives, many people convert FAT32 to NTFS to experience its superiority, maybe you want to try to do this, right? Haa, you should know that convert FAT32 to NTFS is simple--through the disk management, but if we want to revert it back (such as we face some trouble about the NTFS file system), it is difficult to finish unless format the partition.

So, I share something useful information about the conversion between the NTFS and FAT32 I just got yesterday--there is new released software named NTFS to FAT32 Converter, it can easily convert NTFS to FAT32 without data losing. NTFS to FAT32 Converter will be a right-hand file system assistant. Your trouble to convert NTFS to FAT32 will no longer fret you.

http://www.aomeitech.com/n2f/convert-ntfs-to-fat32.html

it is not current size, it is current voume. Just type the exact name you have given to your drive (eg. Mina) and press enter.

-reply by pugalendhi