xisto Community
RomfordReject1

Rate This Please! CC welcome

You can always dull it down abit instead of scraping the whole thing because it doesnt hav to be exactly the splash page and maybe have the bg with a punk pic on low opacity and just the buttons on the home bar or maybe even just the header with snippets of the splash page, but if you are already set on doing a new work over im sure it will only get better....i only deal with gameing websites and i have about 6 or 8 currently active so i cant help u out with any punk dezine but i u put up all ur various ideas im sure we can vote on the best ;)Good Luck

it looks really good but it's like grey in the top left, then suddenly it's all black in the bottom right. it looks a little weird, put like something there (like little itty bitty things - make something different) and for the coding thing, an image map would work fine. http://www.lissaexplains.com/fun6.shtml

and she gives you a good image map tutorial...it's a little confusing, but it's pretty mcuh the best out there. just re read it over and over again and concentrate really hard on her graphics and stuff and you'll get it. image maps are really fun, and if it's taking you a long time, dont' worry it took me hours to figure it out. you'll get the hang of it after a while after you learn where everything on the picture is