xisto Community
maddog39

Php Quiz Script Make quizzes for your site.

I liked the script it was easy and it worked from the start not like the 10 other profi ones that i never got to fly, i admit im a newbe matter of fact i dont know jack! but with keeping it simple i learned a lot more then with the others! one thing that would make this top is if it can show the precent of right and wrong other wise cool stuff thanks

I am getting an error when trying to send the results.

Php Quiz Script

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alexbrew/public_html/results.Php:3) in /home/alexbrew/public_html/results.Php on line 52

What does that mean?

Replying to maddog39

-question by Alex

Hey I need help!How do you determine(codes?) which is the answer out of the 2 options? Thanks alot. I'm doing a school project on creating a quiz website and it's getting really confusing when inserting quiz into the website.-question by sarah

Hey I need help!How do you determine(codes?) which is the answer out of the 2 options? Thanks alot. I'm doing a school project on creating a quiz website and it's getting really confusing when inserting quiz into the website.-question by sarah

I am getting an error when trying to send the results.

Php Quiz Script

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alexbrew/public_html/results.Php:3) in /home/alexbrew/public_html/results.Php on line 52

What does that mean?

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/8729-php-quiz-script-make-quizzes-for-your-site/ to maddog39</a>

-question by Alex

You are getting the error because that code is written very poorly. It is outputting data to the person's browser before attempting to send the headers. The easiest fix would be to replace the header at the end of your results.php file to a meta tag refresh. Either that or figure out a way to put the header before any outputting without creating a bug, my brain hurts too much at the moment to figure that out so i would recommend the meta tag.

A tool to create the Flash quizzes online easily

Php Quiz Script

Hi All,

Really great posts! But it seems a little difficult for a non-technical guy.

I know a tool named <a href=http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; to create the online quizzes and collect the result rapidly. It includes up to 9 question types to create the interactive quizzes immediately.

Hope it helps!

Claire

-reply by Claire

I think thats a little hard. That would be easier with flash or something prolly. I am still learning php and I can do all this stuff lol. Anyway thanks for all the completments. I should have that mod by tomorrow because im kinda busy today. Posted Image

Hi maddog39,

Thanks for your great script. But it's a little difficult for a non-technical guy as me lol. For the multiple choices, as I know, there are many Flash tools such as QuizCreator, QuizMaker to create the multiple quizzes in minutes.

Hope it helps!

Sabrina

Best PHP Quiz Script I

Php Quiz Script

Thanks a lot and more. This is the best script to create a PHP quiz with results tracking I've ever seen. I guess thousands of people will thank for this.

However, I still think it's a little simple, can I make PHP quiz with some pictures or sounds like what's in Flash quiz (Sameshow.Com/samples/math-symbols/math-symbols.html)?

William

-reply by William Peterson

Where are the answers?

Php Quiz Script

I'm sorry I've read over this and am interested in implementing it into my site but I'm unsure where you set the correct answers? It may be right infront of my nose but I can't see it

Any clues?

-question by Siggy

How can I validate the answers with feedback to the studentsPhp Quiz Script

maddog39, this is an excellent script. Thanks alot. Its very simple and can be easily modified. Could you kindly guide me as to how I may be able to validate the answers and also provide feedback.

For example if let say the examinee puts in 'A' but the correct answer is 'B' - how can I let the examinee know that the provided answer is 'Incorrect' and 'Why B is the correct answer'

Thanks for your help.

Aftab

-question by aftab

Lol people instead of asking all this questions which are so stupid,why you do not learn how to program in PHP? It is so simple and you can do a simple quiz script.There are two ways,using switch-complicated way,and using simple lines of code-simple way :) I thin you will understand more the simplest way,so i will explain.You will need to have number of pages as you have questions + 1 page for result.First page should look like this:

<form action="two.php" method="post">What is PHP?<br><br><input type="radio" name="answer" value="1">Process Hosting Processor <br><input type="radio" name="answer" value="2">Printing Hlocal Process <br><input type="radio" name="answer" value="3">PHP:Hypertext Preprocessor<br><input type="submit" value="Next question"></form>
Second page should look like this:
<form action="three.php" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="firstq" value="<?php echo $_POST['answer']; ?>">What is Firefox<br><br><input type="radio" name="answer" value="1">Image tool <br><input type="radio" name="answer" value="2">Web browser <br><input type="radio" name="answer" value="3">Email client<br><input type="submit" value="Next question"></form>
Third page should look like this:
<form action="result.php" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="firstq" value="<?php echo $_POST['firstq']; ?>"><input type="hidden" name="secondq" value="<?php echo $_POST['answer']; ?>">What is IE?<br><br><input type="radio" name="answer" value="1">Image tool <br><input type="radio" name="answer" value="2">Web browser <br><input type="radio" name="answer" value="3">Email client<br><input type="submit" value="Next question"></form>
And the result should be somthing like this:
<?phpecho $_POST[firstq]."<br>".$_POST[secondq]."<br>".$_POST[answer];?>
Remember that this is only echoing the answer number,not the score.But this could help you to create quiz script.