xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unicornrose

Unicornrose Aka Beth's Intro introduction

Hello Everyone.I am Beth aka unicornrose. I am 31 years old and live in California. I was born here and then lived in Wisconsin when I was 5 until I graduated high school in 92. I came to California to visit and ended up staying. I love it here. I already have a Associates Degree and a Bachular's of Art Degree in Theater. I am currently working on a second BS in Bio Chem. I have been designing websites for about 10 years or so. I am still learning as all web designers should be. After all the market is ever changing. Some interests: acting, anthropology, battlestar gallactica, beauty, blogging, bowling, candles, cary elwes, castles, christianity, computer games, cooking, dancing, david bowie, deutsch, dragons, evil, fantasy, final fantasy, flowers, friendship, garden, gargoyles, german, hamsters, healing, hearts, hello kitty, history, hockey, horses, insight, jerry o'connell, johnny depp, joshua jackson, joy, kevin sorbo, love, magic, make-up, martial arts, matt damon, medievalism, meditation, midieval, moon, movies, music, mythology, nature, neverending story 2, ocean, pandas, parasite eve, performance art, piracy, plants, playstation, poetry, princess bride, ps one, psii, psone, rain, reading, red griffin, richard hatch, robert anthony aviles, rock n' roll, romance, roses, rpg, sarcasm, sca, sculpting, seth green, sex, silliness, simcity, singing, sleeping, solitude, stuffed animals, swimming, the sims, twister, unicorns, video games, volleyball, water, wicca, wil wheaton, witch, writingHere is a discription that I often use for myself: Cool, sweet, weird, unique, eccentric. I am a kind person but I don't put up with crap. I have a dark and sinister side that I rarely show. I sometimes even have a sick sense of humor. I am mostly confident in myself but I do have occational bouts of low self-esteem. I try to help people where I can. That is my greatest joy and trial in this life. This should give you a good discription about me. Feel free to ask me questions.

I already have a Associates Degree and a Bachular's of Art Degree in Theater.  I am currently working on a second BS in Bio Chem. 

61549[/snapback]

I think the only person who knows what I'm about to say is whyme: don't you mean "Bachelor's of Art Degree"? Don't worry, I won't tell alumnis your age that you misspelled something :).

And yes, welcome to Xisto. :)

I have never been too good at the spelling thing lol. I can never spell the Bachelors thing. lol That is what spell check is for in Word anyway. :)

Hi Beth, on behalf of the Xisto community we welcome you to the forum. :)

61563[/snapback]

Thank you very much! :)