xisto Community
iGuest

Has Anyone Bought The Video iPod ? So should you buy one?

Well, I think it depends on how much you would use it. If you're going to get tired of it after a couple of weeks, then it's not worth all that money. If you think you're going to use it every day, all the time, then a video iPod might be worth the money. But from what I've heard, the video iPod isn't all that great.I've heard it can't do anything special other than play vidoes, and that there aren't very many special features. I have an iPod nano, and that suits me just fine. No need to get into all the fancy-shmancy stuff. The iPod nano works fine, and it costs a lot less than a video iPod.

The only time i've ever used an ipod was when i borrowed one of my friend's ipod on a long bus ride. I personally have owned a Zen Vision M, iriver, and Cowon A2. I just don't like ipods, they're expensive when compared to other players, little compatibility, and the WORST sound quality i've ever had the misfortune of listening to.