First:

Posted Image

Second:

Posted Image

Third:

Posted Image

Fourth:

Posted Image

DO tell if you liked them or not. :):):)

Speedy

Third:

Posted Image

This One's Nice... :)

Suggestions:

1. Try Different Colors Such as Blue & White Rather Than Black & White

2. Try Writing The Text Using The Dots

3. Use A Happier Face

Great Job!!!

If you come up with anything else, please post it.

Thanks.

Thanks Stream and Opaque for the comments:

Here are the changes as you said

I lost the .psd file (source file)....thus the colour changes are not that good

Posted Image

Posted Image

Making some more banners.....would upload them soon :)

Thanks once again for replies

Speedy

Ratings

General Ratings

Number #1 - 10/10

Number #2 - 9.5/10

Number #3 - 7/10

Number #4 - 8.5/10

Number #5 - 9/10

Number #6 - 9/10

General Comments on the Graphics

My suggestion would be that if you want a blank background, don't use white. Instead you should make the backgrounds transparent because it makes the graphic look 10x better.

In order to achieve transparency, you need to files as a .png. The other advantage of the saving in this format is that the image is generally smaller in size without losing quality :)

The face on the third one looks evil :) but you made it look better in number 5 & 6. I prefer the colour of the face in graphic #6.

Some great graphics speedy, well done :)

I like second it really rocks but others its crappy. Well 4th is a bit empty puts something more in it. 3rd Its not bad but the font is very very very bad looks bad. Well about the Fisrt I dont know. I just dont like it. Try to change the colours of First maybe it will look better

i love the first 3, the 4th one i dont really care for though.i saw the first one and thought "man thats awesome" then i got to the second one WOAH! i love the second one so much. the colors the look the wow.. did i mention i love it!the third one is hilarious! you should have the white one smiling then make a red one with an angry face! hahah that would be great!

Promotional banners or a header? For promotion, I think you could come up with something more professional. Afterall, Asta is about the professional side of things. Your third one would be perfect for Xisto (with a few alterations).The second one is very neatly done, however the graphic in it looks a little like not your work. Please say if I am wrong. It just seems weird, that you have excellent CAD/CAM (3D modelling) skills, yet fall down when it comes to layering text to fit in with an existing element. Perhaps if you made the text on this one "knocked-out" into the metal, it would look a lot better.The first and fourth ones look childish, and as though you couldn't be bothered with them.

I think the second one also looks really good just change the white to transparent using the magic eraser tool and then save it as .png or if you have it as a bg layer just make it invisible by clicking on the eye in the layers panel but as guy said these are not for promotional banners for Xisto because of the "clientel" lol...The first one can definitely do with a colour change ( maybe Xisto colours)the third one is cool sort of dot matrix but maybe would look better as a smaller banner because its not too complex.The forth one im not so sure about maybe work on the ripple efect

My suggestion would be that if you want a blank background, don't use white. Instead you should make the backgrounds transparent because it makes the graphic look 10x better.

In order to achieve transparency, you need to files as a .png.

Or you can use the format that most everyone uses for transparency: GIF.

To do transparent backgrounds and colors, use Microsoft Photo Editor (included in Windows 97, available for download elsewhere). Really simple.

I like the second one best. Its got a nice feeling to it--the colors are bright and get their point across. The only thing is, I wouldn't know if that would be considered professional, although using that as a header would probably be fine. I don't like the first one that much, it reminds me of the days I used MS Word to create alterations on text. MS word had a set of patterns to alter text, and I originally thought it was great but eventually found the horrors of it. The third one is too stark. I don't think its that professional, and its also slightly...well, I can't seem to grasp the word--weird. It doesn't befit Xisto. The fourth one is okay (it is professional), but the text is too jumbled.

The first one isn't good. Lacks contrast, uses visible lame effects like bevel and glow. I don't see how it would fit into Xisto.The techie feel in the second banner, together with its color scheme, fits much better Xisto. Did you make the whole thing? The font style doesn't match the style of the banner, though.Golden version of the pixel-based one is good, but the font isn't very nice. You could make the characters using the "pixels". The same for the circle.The Japanese girl one isn't really my style, but the colors and fonts blend very well. It's not very Xisto like, but still, well-made.A comment about all of them, is that these images looks very blurry. I'm not sure if it's the JPG quality you saved them at, or if they were resized to bigger dimensions, but you should look into that in all of them (maybe in the last one it isn't really necessary to have crispiness). They definitely need a sharpen...