xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marco1405241510

Spyware Doctor!

Best Anti-spyware..!

Try it.. you'll never regret..

1064326566[/snapback]

I've never used SpyWare Doctor.... I just use Ad-Aware because I feel it is stronger than some other ones I have used.

I may need to give SpyWare Doctor a spin! Just one more thing: is it free or are there two versions like Ad-Aware (free and paid)?

[N]F

I don't think Spyware Doctor is free. Probably has a trial version.I never liked Spyware Doctor before. It started off on the wrong foot by being one of those "rogue" (false antispyware) programs and I never trusted it since then (even though its said to have "changed" its ways now).If you want another free one, I suggest getting Spybot S&D. You might also want to give Microsoft AntiSpyware a try but I have to warn you, Micro$oft has teamed up (bought) an adware/spyware company and has since taken some of the removal definitions out of their database. In other words, it's set to Ignore them (some of the big ones include Claria, 180solutions, WhenU, etc.). So unless you know that they are bad, you might still have those spyware/adware on your computer.If you want a paid program, I recommend getting either Webroot's SpySweeper program or Zero Spyware.

Well I read a lot of reviews and ad-aware personal was everytime the number 1 software and best of all: It's Free.I try Spyware Doctor sometime but is paid and I don't like to crack software.I use Ad-aware and believe me is fast and complete, the best you can get for free.I had tryed others like SpyBot, Microsoft Anty-Spyaware but my veredict is always the same: Ad-Aware is best.