xisto Community
marco1405241510

Tune-Up Utilities 2006

hmm, you could really make this post a little more usefull, you didn't say where to get it, what it does exactly.. but oh, ok. I did simple search via Google:

Tuneup Utilities 2006 TRIAL VERSION is located here:
/oldbrowser/index.html
[-] full version you can buy for $39.99 and I can say it's pretty expencive...

hmm, you could really make this post a little more usefull, you didn't say where to get it, what it does exactly.. but oh, ok. I did simple search via Google:

Tuneup Utilities 2006 TRIAL VERSION is located here:

/oldbrowser/index.html

[-] full version you can buy for $39.99 and I can say it's pretty expencive...

1064326626[/snapback]

Now why would you buy the full verison *If you know what i mean* haha Yes i use this and i gave it too my father he seems too like it and i love it. Great program

you could try looking for ashampoo winoptimizer, i have used it, not sure if it is totally free though, but its great. Does everything you need including things like hard drive management, internet management, cleanups, registry management and more.You should be able to find it at their website which is:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ will also find a range of useful utilities on their site, just have a look around

I will say that its really nice utility. I had been looking someone to help me put my photo when Windows boots up. Then i came to know about Tuenup utilities. Now i have my photo not only during booting but also during shut down. Moreover, the bar (that is there during booting) position has changed to top. Some other desktop utilities that I use are:DesktopXWindows BlindsAnd other Stardok utilitiesVery nice utility to have.Regards.

Edited by Nivedita (see edit history)