xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dragonball Sparking a.k.a Tenkaichi Budokai for PS2 :)

Have anyone play Dragonball Sparking yet? :) ..I have,it really owns..There are many characters in it...The game is like the one on SNES - Super Butoden..I hope the Next Dragonball games on Ps2 will Rock! xD...There are many Secrets Character that i haven't got it yet though :) ...so if you found this game try to buy it and play it..it owns :)

I thought every dragonball character was already present in a game, with the number of those kind of games released ... :|.What do you like somuch about those games anyway? The gameplay is the same, maybe the graphics are better but that's about all the new stuff in it I suppose.

I thought every dragonball character was already present in a game, with the number of those kind of games released ... :|.

What do you like somuch about those games anyway? The gameplay is the same, maybe the graphics are better but that's about all the new stuff in it I suppose.

1064326469[/snapback]

nope they released a lot of games but not a game with all the chars in it i hope it will come soon.

I rented it, and thought it was an average game. The only strong point of it, is the characters. They don't do a good job with the graphics, which on a PS2 you need good gameplay (I found the game to be Extremely repetitive, as in your doing almost the exact same thing every hour of the game) and good graphics (It could be a game on the Snes).