xisto Community
devildude93

Counter Strike

BF got me confused a lot of time between Battle Field and Battle Front too :x Some people called it Battle Front and I was so off topic. But I digress.Counter strike, still playing it after about 6 years. One of my best FPS games ever. Source is ok, but 1.6, gosh just so amazing. I still remember the old days when I played with 200+ ping on 56k, owned, and got banned so many times >_< Now, I have cable, own even better, and get banned for 'hacking' to say. Haha, what is there not to be banned about? My friend started as a newb like everyone, and got banned 3 times for not doing good B) Haha, overall, great community to love and hate I guessSo, look for me sometimes, I'm in 3 clans haha. JS-[GnE][HST]Towelly is usually my name on 1.6. and random names on Source since I don't want to show my terrible skills while lagging.

Aw man 1.6? Bleck... it was why I stopped playing until Source :D I loved around the 1.1 version level the most ever. Seemed the best mix of everything... but by 1.6 they had things like the riot shield ruining the fun ;) Source has a few flaws, but the severe decline in hackers between 1.6 and Source is enough to make me prefer source anyday B)I haven't played in like a month or so... should probably update it and give er another go soon. Woo.

What is the last version of counter strike now??, i was playing it till CS 1.6, still have it, but i don't know what is the latest version now, i was enjoying playing as terrorist always though :o

hi all,I have one query. I am unable to run Counter Strike on my PC. I have installed the graphics drivers. when I start CS (Condition Zero), the game starts. Then when I select the mission, the a progress bar shows and sayas "Starting Dedicated Server". When the progress bar completes, the game exits. I have re-installed the drivers but to no use. It can't be a graphics problem as I have been running CS for a long time now on my PC. Its not working after I have formated my hard disk. There's some problem with game settings and I am unable to figure it out. If you know a solution then please do let me know. Thanx in advance.Regards.

hi all,I have one query. I am unable to run Counter Strike on my PC. I have installed the graphics drivers. when I start CS (Condition Zero), the game starts. Then when I select the mission, the a progress bar shows and sayas "Starting Dedicated Server". When the progress bar completes, the game exits. I have re-installed the drivers but to no use. It can't be a graphics problem as I have been running CS for a long time now on my PC. Its not working after I have formated my hard disk. There's some problem with game settings and I am unable to figure it out. If you know a solution then please do let me know.

Thanx in advance.
Regards.

what kind of graphics card do you have