xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pat23

How To Make A Tech Sig

I know this sounds like my last tut but it is different.First make your sig anysize you wish.Get out the Polygonal lasso tool and while holding the SHIFT key, Draw a shape.RightClick and select LAYER VIA COPY.Go to BLENDING OPTINIONS and enter:Drop Shadow:distance=0size=2Inner Shadow:distance=5size=5opaciy=49Inner Glow:size=5Bevel and Emboss:depth=205size=0Satin:distance=3size=8Gradient Overlay:Use relugar settingsStroke:size=1color=blackAgain use the POLYGONAL LASSO TOOL and select a setcion just inside the old LAYER.Pull out some brushes and brush in some color.Create a few COLOR BALANCE LAYERS.Play around with the settings, and you should have a nice Tech style sigs.

Notice from twitch:
Moved topic to somewhere a little more obvious :mellow:

Great tutorial.But I have a question. In Fireworks, it is simple when creating a layout for a page, as it gives your the X,Y co-ordinates and the size of the image as you are making it. That way, it is easy to adjust. But in Photoshop, I see nothing for this. What is my point? Well, If I was going to make a header with your tutorial signature, then how would I know where to put it, so that it was, say for example 5 pixels from the top and 25 from the left.

Hi man,

I am back again :) . I merged both uour tutorials (this and the previous one) .

This is what I got:

Posted Image

I might have made some mistakes

I liked the tutorial as it was easy like before and also attractive. I would rate it 8/10. I would like to see your result too for this one as i am not sure if i did it right.

Thanks for the tutorial

Speedy