xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
destinedskater

Graphics Programs HELP

OK im in desperate need of a graphics program but it must be free!Ive looked all over and cant find one that is very good I heard someone a little while a go say that there is a free one but i never saw what it was called help please!! :mellow:

Ok im now using The GimpBut im having extreme problems using it!!not the programs fault just me not used to graphic programs :mellow: So if someone knows where there is a tutorial or if you can give me help post it please thanks!! :blink:

How about tutorials directly from the GIMP site? They have tutorials ranging from beginning to expert. If you know how to use other image editors like Photoshop, it shouldn't take too long for you to convert. But if you are a newbie to all of this, it's definitely overkill when you first look at it. Play around with the beginner's tutorials and practice a few times before moving on up.

There is supposedly a plugin/skin for the GIMP that arranges its menus like Photoshop, which is WONDERFUL. I suggest you get that, because photoshop is sorta the default, and the more like photoshop it is the easier the transition when you finally get going with it.

Try Blender, it is a great 3d graphics rendering software like 3D studio max. The best part of it is that it is a freeware and open source.
It is very popular now days and has various online tutorials. The size of installer is not big (around 5mb). Thus it is best software if you are intrested in 3D graphics and want to design at the beginner level.

Here is the download page:
https://store.blender.org/

Please post your comments about it
Speedy

The GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It works on many operating systems, in many languages.This is the official web site of the GIMP, and contains information about downloading, installing, using, and enhancing it. This site also serves as a distribution point for the latest releases. We try to provide as much information about the GIMP community and related projects as possible. Hopefully you will find what you need here. Grab a properly chilled beverage and enjoy.

go to pixle2life.com good-tutorials.com and gamerenders.com that should help you out.