xisto Community
PureHeart

Can I Take The Hositng Package Later?

I've ask for an starter package, the admin accept. But now, I change the idea. I want to keep contribute until I have 30 credit then get an Upgraded package, what can I do?

Post a message in the thread with your hosting request saying you'd rather take the standard package than the starter package. I think that should do. Of course, that's only if it hasn't been approved yet. For any clarifications, I would suggest you PM one of the mods... Opaque, vizskywalker, moonwitch ....Cheers.

Okay first of all, until you activate your hosting account by following the link in the email you received (which it looks like you did not do), you should be able to continue posting and receiving credits just as you have been, with no loss per day.To the situation, I see two solutions:1) I am going to make sure an admin sees this (such as OpaQue) as they will need to remove the token you have been given.2) You can go ahead with the hosting now, and then build up 30 credits (more slowly due to the loss per day) and upgrade.If you decide to go with ption 2, please let me know quickly before I have an admin remove your hosting token rendering you unable to activate the account.~Viz