xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Help! Blue Screen Error! i keep getting a blue screen error

Every time I boot up my computer I get a blue screeen error that say the following number "0x0000007F" I have heard it has something to do with the number of Kernel space in my computer. My computer is about a year old and runs on XP proffesional. I am able to use safe mode but i cannot connect to the internet. i dont know wat to do can anybody help me?

Every time I boot up my computer I get a blue screeen error that say the following number "0x0000007F" I have heard it has something to do with the number of Kernel space in my computer. My computer is about a year old and runs on XP proffesional. I am able to use safe mode but i cannot connect to the internet. i dont know wat to do can anybody help me?

1064325579[/snapback]

In that case, the best choice is to backup all your important data, then reinstall your system. It's a serious crash. If you keep using your current system,you may lose your data.

Hey, guy, you said that you can't connect. How can you post that article. :mellow:

Have you tried a repair of windows installation sine it is a problem with the kernal space i would suggest giving that a go instead of trying different methods of patching and editing. All you need to do is have your xp disk on hand and your cd key then run the disk at start up and select not the first repair because this will send you to a console recovery system which wont be suitable, so hit enter to install xp and it will search for previous versions and at that point prompt you to repair and you are all setI Hope this HelpsGood Luck

In this kind of situation the better is to do like NguyenVanThoai said. backup your data and re-install your system. Also It maybe be memory failure, some memory chip collapsed. but try the first one first , if dont work start to get a memory just to test it. Once i just had a similar problem with the blue screen, guess what .. motherboard died. :mellow: cheers m8

0x7 messages are usually caused by defective, failing memory (Ram or the HD). If you added new hardware recently, remove it or replace it to find out if that is what is causing the problem. Over clocking- Running the CPU beyond the rated specification can cause 0x7 errors usually because of over heating. If you think thats the problem restore all clock and bus speed settings to the original values to check if that is the problem and if it is, your fixed :mellow:. The problem might also be caused by cracks, scratched traces, or defective components on the motherboard. If the suggestions above don't work try taking the motherboard to Best Buy or an A+ Certified Computer fixer, and have it tested for unworking parts, if it's to expensive to repair, buy a new one.One last thing did you recently install a program? If so what program?