xisto Community
PureHeart

Intergrate Internet Download Manager Into Brower Intergrate Internet Download Manager int

No matter what browser are you using, Internet Download Manager (IDM) can be intergrated with your browser (even the new browsers that will be released in the future)

By default, this function will not work until you active it.

Do as following

1.Open IDM main window

2.Go to menu File\Downloads\Options

3.Check the check-box(es) that 's on the left of the browser's name

4.Click OK

5.Restart the browser.

Now, IDM is intergrated with the browser.

But it only work with known browser, how about the new ones.

Also check Detect new Applications that try to download files from the Internet in the Configuration window.

This option will make IDM intergrated with new browsers or other application that try to download files from internet.

When the new application/browser is configure. Go to Configuration dialog again and Uncheck that checkbox to improve the perfomance of your system.

Good Luck !

By default, this function will not work until you active it.

Hi,

I'm sorry but I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Are you saying that it is already in our computer systems and all we have to do to use it is by activating it? Or do you mean that we have to download it somewhere and after doing so, it is still "sleeping" and we have to activate it then? Also... if it is not already in our computer systems, is Internet Download Manager a freeware that we can download from somewhere or do we have to purchase it? If we can download it for free, can you provide a site for me so I can download it? I heard that when we download things off the internet, IDM will make it so that our downloads will be faster. If this is true, then I do not quite understand how an internet browser will play a role in making our downloads speed up. I thought that whether how long it takes for a download to finish will depend on our internet connection speed and our computers themselves. What does an internet browser have to do with this? I'm really sorry for all these questions but IDM interests me and I would like to learn more about it. Oh... one more question. Are there any other features to IDM as well? Thank you so much for your time and patience.

Other than these (I'm pretty sure these are annoying to you.. >.<;;) questions, I think your tutorial is very simple and understandable. And for that, I'm glad. I can't stand reading something, whether it's an official manual/tutorial/instructions booklet/or whatever and not being to understand a word it says, tellng me what to do. Thanks for posting this up. ^__^

Regards,

-- scryoko