xisto Community
cryptonx

I'm Back ! ... Staying This Time :d I was away for alot of time

Wasaaaaap at all the ppl I used to talk to here :mellow:and hello to new ones since then !I just returned from a very very exciting trip from IRAQ that lasted for more than 6 months , I volunteered in some sort of FIRST AID group , to go help the children and elders of IRAQ to live along all the " sorry we missed " blowing ups and stupid suicidal crap happening there .I was really ... horofied yet very very educated and entertained .it's a journy I will never froget for my whole life .anyways for the peeps that don't know me My Name is Kareem Kamelage is 22 next jan.I live in Cairo,Egypt , and it's also my homeland .I work as an Architecture Visualisation and CG Architect at a local company .After Graduating from an Architecture School here , 4 months ago .I originaly joined this forum for free webspace and to have a new chatting home on the internet , since my all ex-conversations and posts were on a strict game development forum which almost ABSORBED my life :huh:I hope I am back and will be staying for good , this place has been fun , educational and of course rewarding .Cya Arround :blink:

Welcome back. This forum is a great community, right?I hope you'll help me in my future projects via this site. I'm a high school student - 10th form. I'm learning Java, do you know it?If yes, you may help a lot.

Cool site, Cryptonix - very nice DHTML/Flash layout. I'm in Web Design as well, but you've definitely got a leg up from me on the whole "design" aspect - :mellow:!In any case, I hope you enjoy your second time here!

well it's design that i got and CODE that I lack , there's lotsa bugs with this one but It's old :mellow: ( 2003 ) Another sample would be 1337player.com , I know it's not the same quality . but it's simpler and easier to navigate .Thanks for ur comments fellas :blink: