xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Little Help Needed In XML

Hi All,
I need help ...

xsl being used to transform xml into tabled item list. I am dynamiccly trying to set the items HTML checkbox value attribute through xsl/xml. What I need in the value attribute is a URL, that is used to access servlet from another application.

Problem:
I need to parse together hardcode values with some tage so I can dynamically build the URL. For example: +=concatenation

- "LOCALHOST:9080/reporting/xServlet requestType=P&maxRows=1&indexOnly=N&postingDateMin="+<xsl:value-of select="z1"/>+"postingx="+="+<xsl:value-of select="k1"/>

Question:
How can I concatenate hardoced values with elements? Is ther special way to tell xsl processor these are hard coded values?

Heres the a code snippet of were I need to add the string:

<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" id="table"><xsl:for-each select="a/c/e" order-by="+ k"><col width="80"></col><col width="100"></col><col width="100"></col><col width="100"></col><col width="100"></col><col width="100"></col><col width="100"></col><tr> <td width="80" align="center" valign="top"><xsl:element name="input" use-attributes-sets="checkbox-attribs"><xsl:attribute name="name">imagebox</xsl:attribute><xsl:attribute name="type">checkbox</xsl:attribute><xsl:attribute name="value">ADD STRING HERE </xsl:attribute></xsl:element></td>

Please Help!!!!!!