xisto Community
Kid Saiyan

Lochness Monster Exists? Does it really?....

The Legendary Lochness monster...

I thought that it was the dinosaur that lives in the sea! lol!

But that isnt the case, is it?

Is it real? And if so, what is it?

1064324963[/snapback]

It surely is a fascinating idea.. the romance of the unknown is forever reaching out to us. Back in the old days.. there would be tales of sailors seeing mermaids.. a story that has yet to be proven for or against conclusively.

In the future, once space flight reaches the level of technological ability to traverse between planets, and the masses take to it, there will be tales of a similar nature from the space farers.

But for now, the Loch Ness Monster is very dear, great for bed time stories. However, the technology will soon come into play where satellites will scan into water bodies like Loch Ness and even the deepest reaches of the ocean and 'see-all'.

Wow I was reading on that site stated by someone in this topic earlier. IT has this amazing shot of a jumping spider that I've never seen before! It eats these musquitos, and usually the female ones with human blood in them. Amazing stuff I tell you.Anyways, maybe Nessie does exist. Maybe even a dozen of them exist too. There's a whole new world underwater and with the technology we're coming up with everyday, it's only a matter of time before we see some very unusual sea monsters. But still, what does Nessie look like? How can we be sure it looks like that too? Maybe it's just the name of some guy taking a shot of a deformed whale's tale or something above water and going down back. It's really a mystery this is. I can't wait to grasp the truth one of these days. And hopefully it's not too far as to say I'm already dead x_x

lol!!I dont think it'll be that long...If Nessie actually does exist, i think it'll have to resurface soon. I think this because it was sighted a few years ago and hast been seen again ever since. This must mean that it needed air or something at that time. Although...isnt it possible that she (Nessie) could have escaped from the Lake?I mean, since it hasnt been seen for ages, it might have escaped into the Oceans and Seas and it may be the cause of the Tsunami...well...not the cause of it but it could have had something to do with the Asian Tsunami, could it not?How huge exactly is it, if any of you know?!

Ah, the Lach Ness monster, one of many Cryptids believed to exsist.

This one actually might be true, if the dinosaurs where killed by a meteor one that can live underwater (one that looks like what "Nessie" is believed to look like) it might have easily been spared, there could be several of them, but they just might live at extremeely deep depths (highly possible)
I think you should all read on about cryptids.
This post has inspired a new post for me too... :mellow:

I definitely don’t think Nessie is real. At first, there has never been a single good shot of it. Never! There has never been found anything that could prove that there’s something in that lake.The lake has been searched a million times, and there has never been found a sign of Nessie. Radio scans, cameras, infrared cameras – nothing has ever found a trace of the creatures.Yes, somebody say they have recordings of it, but you can’t see anything on these videos and pictures. They could just as well have been shot in China for that matter!In my opinion Loch Ness is far to small to be able to contain any creature as big as Nessie is said to be. The creature would starve to death in a few months because there simply aren’t enough foot in that lake for a “dinosaur”.If Nessie was a small fish I wouldn’t be surprised. It is very likely that there’re undiscovered species of i.e. fish in that lake. But they would be small, not as big as Nessie.What I think Nessie is is a history made by the locals. It could be because there once were some strange sounds coming from the lake. Or it could be a “ghost” the locals would blame when something went wrong.But most likely it is a story made to make the place more interesting. The local society is practically living of tourists there! So Nessie has made them famous, exactly like the inventors had in mind!

Once again, i disagree.IF the locals there have video clips of Nessie, no matter what the condition, and the lake in that video clip is the same as the Loch then how on earth could it have been made in China?!Also, whether the locals are living off tourism expenses or not, they wouldnt have made up such a thing as a dinosaur living in a lake. They could at least have had a little more imagination. No-one would make up such a tale if it involved having police raid the place and scientists taking DNA scans everywhere. So much money would have gone to waste and whether its big or small, it still exists. There is proof. You said at first that there is no proof and then you said that there are video clips. I think this discussion is just going round in loopholes. What evidence is there showing that Nessie doesnt exist?!

Well, I think is a little imposible that exist a "mounster", because, the lake is an extended water channel that extends by 40 km. Their waters are slightly darks in the surface and very cold size in which it is descended. The montains they border to him with cliffs that project an imposing shade on waters. There are sites in which to few meters of the border the depth arrives at the 200 meters, which does of difficult the investigation One teory that defends the believers of Nessie, is that the lake has deep down water channels that communicate it with the sea, by which the supposed monsters enter and leave at will, justifying the long absences between its appearances. Susan Blackmore, sicologys, think that:If Nessie belongs the age of the dinosaurios, then it has had to reproduce by thousands of a, reason because most be more than one.In order to stay alive, the supposed herd have to devour great tons of fish that do not exist in the lake. In the great depths, the type of fish is a mystery that serves to him as food. Then one thinks that the microscopic organisms that live at heart in the total dark of the lake, not to be sufficient to feed a body that must be of hundreds on kilograms. So I think that the monster really exist maybe is just an animal, not such a big that the people says that exist. And maybe it could be life form other plant?.. why not.... :) Is a misterious

Let us say the proposition is put that “the Loch Ness Monster exists”. The response of some individuals is immediate and negative. We may then ask, how can you be certain of its non-existence? More fundamentally, what is it that you know does not exist? Thinking reflectively, have you had the necessary information and have you defined the problem sufficiently to come to such a certain conclusion? If not (and this is probably the case) have you made similar judgments about other more important matters, where you are equally ill informed?Some individuals may be equally positive. Again, we may ask on what basis they make the judgement. Typically this is an accumulated feeling based upon media coverage and a liking for such matters. This latter should not be dismissed, but recognized as part of human nature. People who would like something to be true are more likely to interpret ambiguous evidence in that way. Likewise people (including scientists) tend to be more critical of unwelcome data.Some individuals will claim to have an open mind. Very well, we may ask what would enable them to come to a definite belief? If this was a grave matter of public health or of great financial risk, and you had to go one way or another, how would you choose?Firstly it is necessary to decide what it is that we are trying to conclude. The following is suggested as a rational and minimal basis for discussion.“That in the 20th Century there has been a number of large animals living in the waters of Loch Ness.”Thus we are concerned with natural history rather than supernatural, but we should include the possibility that a small breeding herd has died out. Present non-existence would not disprove reports from earlier years. By large, we may say ‘more than 2 metres in length’. Although witnesses have claimed much larger (20 m) all that is required is something significantly larger than the otters and eels known to be in the lake. (Would you accept a giant otter?)It is not necessary to include all the features which have been reported (head, neck, flippers, humps etc.) since some of these could be mistakes or embellishments. It is probably reasonable (or is it?) to say that the minimum requirement is a large aquatic animal. (so in simple terms its not known for certain if the loch ness monster exists)

I dare you people to prove that Nessie does NOT exist. In order for you to not believe in something you have to believe in it. I say that there was a group of Plesiosaur that got trapped in the loch ness lake during the ice age and they were able until the end of the ice age. Prove that it did NOT happen!!!-Permac47

I totally beleive in the loch ness monster (nessie). If you go to megavideo.Com and search loch ness and scroll down to freaky facts-loch ness you will find that people actually saw it. So loch ness is real!-reply by Jackie

I dun tink nessie exists...u c,that lafe nessie appears is very foggy rite? mirages usually happenes in foggy places,m i true? Mayb wat we saw is jz a refration/reflection of sumting far away...