xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zarola

Age Of Empires III - Demo Released

i already played age of empires III DEMO couple weeks ago and the game it's absolutly amasing, great scenarios, the figures are completed well worked . i can't wait to grab the full game:P

The demo looks amazing, I absolutely cannot wait for the game to be released. I played both the original and Age of Kings (still play AoK), and this looks like a great sequel to them. It's got the graphics and some of the other cool stuff from Age of Mythology (which was OK) with the gameplay of AoE. Sweet!

i guess i will buy the game, because i've heard that it's a good game ! it does not have great reviews, and everyone says that it's not amazing, but it's a interesting game, and that fans of the "Age Of Empires/Mithology" will like it a lot !

Wow ... with so many people raving about it, I guess I'll just have to reboot into windows to play this game :D. Downloading it now, thanks for the link.