xisto Community
OpaQue

Seven Kingdoms II - The Frythan Wars

This game was one of my most favourite games with complex strategy. Anyone heard or played it before ?If possible, You could even make pals here and setup an online game. Anyway, I just started this topic to hear other people's comments about it. This game was not that popular though, may be because of poor marketing.

I have that game. I remember going through a bunch of tutorials and still not quite understanding how it works. :o I don't think I ever ended up with a very strong grasp of the gameplay. It was not one of my favorites :P

i have that game and it is awsome. if anybody wants to play online i would be delighted, since there isn't anybody else that seems to know about the game and there isn't even a place to have online gaming for seven kingdoms, it would be awsome to get with people that like to play that game.

I have that game and I, too, was wondering if anyone still played. Sucks that the built in server no longer works. Anyone who wants to play let me know (although I'm not terribly good).

Hello, been a long time since you posted, but im kinda im the same situation. I setuped this little blog to find people for this game and ancient adversaries too(the first one).
https://frythanwars.wordpress.com/
If anyone still interested just check it out. Thanks.

Hello, been a long time since you posted, but im kinda im the same situation. I setuped this little blog to find people for this game and ancient adversaries too(the first one). https://frythanwars.wordpress.com/
If anyone still interested just check it out. Thanks.

I Still play this game a lot. had it for a couple of years. I would be happy to play with anyone that is willing to play. both 7kaa and 7k2... And i tried going to your site but i dont know how to post a comment or anything, i hit comments RSS but it gives me page error or something.. just reply back on here.. i just hope it doesnt take a year like that other guy lol
Edited by narcodicts (see edit history)

Hey, I used to play this when it first came out and I never forgot it for one minute. If you want to play through himachi you can play using that. Email me when you want to play I check it everyday my email is bboyfromnewyork@yahoo.com or DanielDrakeGordon@gmail.com Im really good at this game so if you want to get good play me online. We have to get this game back into the real time strategy circuit. I also play Heroes of might and magic III. Daniel

Ah I remember this game. I used to play it so much however iI gave it away like 5 years ago lol; but for some reason now I have an urge to play it. It was one of my all time strategy games.